Here’s How I Lost 47 Pounds in Less Than A Month Without Eating Less or Exercising More


I’M JENNY, AND I’M 42 YEARS YOUNG!

Here’s how an ancient secret tea recipe helped me drop 6 dress sizes in just 8 months.

I’d like to share a personal story that I know will resonate with you…

My first vivid memory of being told I was overweight was at a doctor’s office when I was 14. I had a doctor who spoke angrily at Mom in front of me, telling her that she had failed as a mother for letting me get this big. And that I needed to go on a diet immediately.

I could not blame Mom entirely for my weight gain. Dad left us both when I was 11. With mom having to work long hours to support us, meals came from fast food joints and in the form of tv dinners.

I never did lose weight and continued the struggle well into adulthood.

As an adult, the extra weight made me sick, frequently experiencing symptoms that include:

  • knee, back and joint pains
  • prolonged dull headaches
  • difficulty concentrating
  • waking up feeling tired even after sleeping 8 hours
  • easily getting upset and feeling moody

Desperate to lose weight I forced myself to suffer through many diets. I ate food that tasted like cardboard and I swallowed large diet pills that made my heart race. I even starved myself for days, wanting something to happen so badly.

Every time I stopped dieting, all the weight I’d lost would pile back on — with more.

I was convinced that I was fated to be fat forever.

…until an unscheduled visit to my family doctor turned my life upside down.

It was a Tuesday morning.

I had been feeling nauseous for the third day in a row.

My husband urged me to visit Dr. Greene to see what was wrong.

After a few minutes of basic questions, Dr. Greene ruled out the common offenders and asked me to take a pregnancy test.

“Jenny, congratulations! It looks like you’re going to be a mother”, began Dr. Greene upon his return.

My mind began to race and I felt what could only be described as wonder and joy.

But, what happened next would send me plummeting into a spiral of fear that would change my life forever.

“But, I’m concerned”, he continued, “that if you don’t lose your excess weight, there’s a good chance you are going to lose your child”.

Suddenly I felt like I needed to swallow but I couldn’t and my heart started pounding.

No longer was my weight problem something I could ignore. I may lose my first child because of my weight? I hadn’t even considered that as a possibility.

In that moment, reality hit me like a ton of bricks. I realized that unless I figured out how to lose my weight quickly, there was a good chance I would lose my baby and things would never be the same.

I took a deep breath and when I exhaled, the tears started flowing. I continued to cry for what seemed like forever. I felt utterly helpless.

I left the doctor’s office worried about how my husband would react to the news. I was ashamed and scared to tell him that “I” may be the reason we can’t have a beautiful child together.

On my way home, I stopped by Whole Foods Market to pick up some dinner.


…and this was where my sad story with near certainty of a tragic outcome would turn around.

That afternoon, at Whole Foods, I met Liz Swann Miller — a practising Naturopath and Best Selling Author — and the person who would eventually change my life.

Unbeknownst to me at that time, Liz had just finished giving a talk on the importance of nutrition.

She was packing up to leave when she saw me sobbing uncontrollably. Being the big hearted, caring person she is, she walked up to me.

Hi there, is everything ok? Is there something you need help with?”, Liz asked.

“I found out this morning that I’m pregnant. But because of my weight, I may lose my baby,” I let out softly while still crying.

I continued to share with her how I had tried every fad diet and did every gut wrenching workout but none of them had helped.

“I don’t know what to do. I haven’t even told my husband the news”, I continued.

Liz looked at me, smiled and placed both her hands softly on my shoulder.

“I was just like you not long ago. I was 41 pounds overweight. And there wasn’t a single diet or exercise program that could help me lose weight. I was completely frustrated, until a trip to Africa — which changed everything”, she started.

For the next 15 minutes, Liz proceeded to tell me everything she had been through in the last six months — how a near-death experience with a venomous snake high up in the remote mountains of Africa led her to discover a secret ancient tea recipe that would help her destroy 41 pounds of stubborn fat in her body.

I stopped crying and stood in silence, listening to every word…

She continued to tell me that the unique combination of special ingredients in this secret tea recipe removes built-up toxins inside your body — to ignite your body’s natural ability to burn fat and to repair your body’s slow metabolism.

The toxins from the food you eat, from the environment – basically from everywhere — accumulated inside your body for years have forced your body to store fat and have thrown your fat burning cycles out of sync.

No matter how much you work yourself to death in the gym or restrict your diets as much as you want, the metabolism destroying toxins inside your body makes absolutely certain you never lose an ounce of fat.

Liz continued to explain that the damaging toxins in my body might very well be the main reason why I haven’t been able to lose any weight.

Liz grabbed a pen and a paper and wrote down the natural ingredients that make up the special tea.

I was skeptical, especially when she’d listed off simple ingredients that I knew I already had in my kitchen cupboard.

…but I owed it to my baby to at least give the special tea a try. I had nothing to lose but everything to gain.

I thanked Liz for coming up to me at my time of need and for the secret tea recipe.

That same afternoon, like a girl on a mission, I dashed around Whole Foods and picked up every ingredient on Liz’s notes.

I remembered thinking “This seems a bit too easy, will this ever work?”

But I was desperate and ready to try anything.

Plus, Liz was living proof that the special tea works for fat loss since she herself had successfully lost all her excess weight.

That same night, I immediately began drinking the secret ancient tea that had helped Liz lose weight and followed the other surprisingly simple steps she’d shared with me earlier in the day.

Since I took Liz’s advice, here are the ASTONISHING results I experienced that I will always consider a miracle:

1.My weight dropped like a brick from 214 lbs to 167 lbs in just under a month. My husband and I no longer had to worry about delivery issues with our baby. I’m happy to say we had a healthy, happy baby boy named Jack and we couldn’t be more blessed!

2. I have since lost an additional 36 lbs (83 pounds total)! This was over the course of just 8 months. It was far easier than I expected, I never once felt hungry and I’ve not gained back any of the weight since.

3. I just had my 42nd birthday and, I feel as healthy and energetic as I did in my 20’s. Keeping up with a young child would have been impossible for me at my previous weight!

4. My extreme fatigue and dramatic mood swings have disappeared and my creativity and “zest for life” have come roaring back just in time to welcome a new member into our family. I truly couldn’t feel happier.

Since then, something else amazing has happened and it’s the main reason I’m sitting at my desk writing this letter now.

Liz is an amazing person who is not only brilliant but also a natural teacher with a big heart. Our lives had been changed so much by Liz’s breakthrough discovery that we encouraged her to share her tips with women everywhere.

Liz has since made it her personal mission in life to share the natural tea recipe with women all across the world.

If you’re a woman who has struggled with weight loss, you owe it to yourself to watch Liz’s presentation which you can find right here.

Turn up your speakers and click the play button to watch now.

I really hope it has even a fraction of the impact on your life that it has had on mine because the information you’re about to learn has forever changed my life.


CLICK HERE TO WATCH VIDEO

I really hope it has the same impact on you as it did on me. Because the information you’re about to learn has literally saved my life.

– Jenny

Yorumlar

Bu blogdaki popüler yayınlar

Advice from 43-Year-Old Mom Who Lost Over 40 Pounds In Less Than 30 Days

Advice From 42 Year Old Woman Who Lost 80 Pounds in 8 Months

Keto Ham & Asparagus Bake