Prosciutto-Wrapped Salmon Skewers

Prosciutto-Wrapped Salmon Skewers ile ilgili görsel sonucu

  Less is more! Salmon, fresh basil and prosciutto. You don’t need anything else in these flavor-dense skewers for the buffet.

Ingredients

Salmon skewers
  • ¼ cup fresh basil, finely chopped
  • 1 lb salmon, frozen in pieces
  • 1 pinch ground black pepper
  • 3½ oz. prosciutto, in slices
  • 1 tbsp olive oil
  • 8 wooden skewers
Serving
  • 1 cup mayonnaise

Instructions

  1. Soak the skewers.
  2. Chop the basil finely with a sharp knife.
  3. Cut the almost thawed lax-filet pieces length-wise and mount on the skewers.
  4. Roll the skewers in the chopped basil and pepper.
  5. Slice the prosciutto into thin strips and wrap around the salmon.
  6. Cover in olive oil and fry in a pan, oven or on the grill.
  7. Serve with the mayonnaise or a hearty salad and a rich aioli.
  8. Try This Odd “Carb Trick” To Burn Up To 1 Pound Per Day.

    ”All this by Flavor-Pairing?” I asked.
    I met an old friend for lunch last month and I was super impressed with how good she looked.
    She said, “It’s not so much about the Flavor-Pairing, but more about how it re-awakens what the Japanese call, ‘the weight loss doubling molecule’ which signals 22-hour a day fat-burning effect in the female body.”
    Even though I was skeptical, I’ve been struggling with my weight over the last few years, so I gave it a shot and watched the same video she did.
    Well, it’s only a couple weeks later and you know what they say about how “you can’t transform your body overnight”…
    They’re right – it actually took me 16 days to lose 22 pounds.
    Now it’s my girlfriends asking ME what I’M doing differently 💅

Yorumlar

Bu blogdaki popüler yayınlar

Advice from 43-Year-Old Mom Who Lost Over 40 Pounds In Less Than 30 Days

Advice From 42 Year Old Woman Who Lost 80 Pounds in 8 Months

Keto Ham & Asparagus Bake